Homemade Hot Pockets.
You can cook Homemade Hot Pockets using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Hot Pockets
- It's 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed.
- It's 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 2 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cracked pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of poultry seasoning.
- You need 16 oz of steamed broccoli florets, chopped (about 2 1/2 cups).
- Prepare 12 oz of shredded sharp cheddar.
- It's 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan.
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) of cans of crescent roll pastry.
Homemade Hot Pockets step by step
- Cut chicken into 1-2" cubes, drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt pepper, garlic powder and poultry seasoning. Toss to coat and cook on med high in a skillet until cooked through, set aside..
- Cut broccoli florets into bite size pieces and steam until tender. You can use frozen.. Just thaw and chop and drain well..
- Preheat oven to 375. Mix together chicken, broccoli and cheeses.
- Unroll dough; cut into 4 (6x4-inch) rectangles. Place dough rectangles on ungreased cookie sheet. Top half of each short side of rectangle with about 1/2 cup broccoli chicken mixture..
- Fold dough over filling, firmly pressing edges with fork to seal. With fork, prick top of each foldover to allow steam to escape..
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until deep golden brown. Serve warm.