Zuppa De Mare.
You can have Zuppa De Mare using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zuppa De Mare
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of tbsp olive oil.
- It's 1 of medium onion chopped.
- You need 1 of can of stewed chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of tsp dry italian herbs.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 of cup squid, cleaned and sliced.
- You need 1/2 of cup shrimps, peeled, deveined with tails on.
- Prepare 1 cup of mussels or clams (optional).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped parsley for garnish.
- Prepare 1/2 of cup grated parmesan cheese.
Zuppa De Mare step by step
- Saute chopped onion in medium heat till soft then add garlic and tomatoes, season with salt and pepper..
- Add squid, cover and simmer for 2 min, add italian herbs the rest of the seafoods..
- Simmer for about 3 more minutes and adjust seasoning. Remove from heat and garnish with grated parmesan cheese and chopped parsley..
- Serve while hot with pasta or bread. Enjoy!.