Italian-Style Stewed White Kidney Beans.
You can cook Italian-Style Stewed White Kidney Beans using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian-Style Stewed White Kidney Beans
- You need 1 can of Boiled white kidney beans.
- It's 1/4 of ☆Onion.
- It's 3 of cm ☆Carrot.
- Prepare 1 dash of ☆Fresh rosemary.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 20 grams of Butter.
- You need 50 grams of Tomato purée.
- It's 2 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 50 ml of Couscous.
- It's 1 tsp of Olive oil to finish.
- It's 1 of Parmagianno Reggiano cheese (Parmesan cheese).
Italian-Style Stewed White Kidney Beans step by step
- Mince all of the ☆ vegetables..
- Since the canned boiled kidney beans are pre-salted, pour them in a colander and rinse with water. Drain well..
- Heat olive oil and butter in a pot over medium heat until the butter melts..
- Add the ☆ vegetables and sauté well until the flavor and fragrance is released..
- Add the kidney beans and stir-fry quickly while stirring..
- Add the tomato purée and water. When it begins to boil, skim off the scum, season with salt and pepper, and let simmer for 10 minutes..
- Mix in the couscous and let simmer over low heat for 5 minutes..
- Stir in the olive oil for the finishing touch, turn off the heat, cover with a lid, and let steam for 5 minutes to allow the flavors to settle..
- Arrange in a bowl, top with cheese, and enjoy..
- Since it takes some time for the couscous to cook, and since it absorbs liquid, adjust the process of Step 6 to the time you will eat, or.
- you could reheat the soup and add some water, or hot water, then season with a touch of salt..