Creamy Potato Soup.
You can cook Creamy Potato Soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Potato Soup
- Prepare 3 lbs of red potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- You need 4 of carrots, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It's 1 Tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 Tbsp of basil.
- It's 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 8 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 lb of spicy Italian sausage.
- It's 1 pkg of bacon.
- It's 1 pkg of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
Creamy Potato Soup step by step
- Chop bacon, cook in skillet. Remove from skillet and set aside a small amount for later, then cook sausage. Remove sausage and sauté onions and garlic. Place everything in large pot.
- Add chicken broth and spices to large pot, bring to a boil. Add potatoes and carrots and boil on medium until cooked through, about 15 minutes..
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, Shredded cheese, cream of chicken and milk in separate bowl. Add to pot and simmer for another 12 minutes. Add flour to desired thickness. Serve with Shredded cheese and bacon. Green onions optional.