Easy Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning.
Let us know how it went in the comments below! Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with. You can have Easy Taco Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Taco Soup
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of whole kernel corn, drained.
- It's 1 can of stewed tomatoes (Mexican or Italian).
- Prepare 1 can of Pinto beans.
- You need 1 can of Rotel tomatoes.
- You need 1 packages of ranch dressing (dry).
- It's 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- It's 2 1/2 cup of water (more or less, to taste).
Easy Taco Soup is made with ground beef, veggies, beans, and both ranch AND taco seasoning for an incredibly flavorful, hearty soup your family is going to love. It's basically like a quick and easy. Easy Taco Soup is has all the amazing flavors that you love from a taco in a soup! This Low Carb and Keto Taco Soup recipe is so easy to make, but the best thing about it is that even if someone is.
Easy Taco Soup instructions
- Brown beef and onion, drain off fat.
- In a pot add the meat/onions and all other ingredients.
- Simmer for about an hour.
This Taco Soup Recipe is healthy, hearty, easy and delicious, it will make you want to give up tacos completely and commit to just soup! Easy soup recipe, easy dinner idea, soup recipe, taco recipe, chili. This easy weeknight taco soup recipe makes use uses of pantry staples and you can cook it a This easy soup is made with ground meat, beans, veggies, homemade taco seasoning, and a secret. One of our very favorite recipes! Make a big pot and freeze the leftovers!