My Italian inspired Pasta Salad with pancetta. 😀.
You can cook My Italian inspired Pasta Salad with pancetta. 😀 using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Italian inspired Pasta Salad with pancetta. 😀
- It's 1 Cup of pasta twists.
- Prepare 4 tbls of passata tomato juice.
- It's 2 inch of piece of cooked Aubergine diced.
- It's 2 inch of piece cooked Courgette cut into quaters.
- You need 80 g of Pancetta fried in olive oil.
- It's 4 of baby plum tomatoes cut into quaters.
- Prepare Handful of Spinach chopped.
- You need 2 inch of Cucumber diced.
- Prepare 1 tbls of basil vinegarette.
- It's 1/2 Tsp of Italian herb.
- Prepare 2 tbls of green pesto.
- You need 1 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Black cracked Pepper.
- You need 1 tbls of fresh Parsley for the finish.
- It's 1/2 tbls of grated parmesan cheese on top.
My Italian inspired Pasta Salad with pancetta. 😀 step by step
- Fry the pancetta in olive oil and add the Italian herbs. When cooked set aside..
- Cook the Pasta shells. Then when cooked drain them and leave to go cold. Add the courgette and Aubergine for the last few minutes of the boiling pasta then drain and add to a bowl. Add the lemon and Basil vinegarette set aside..
- Cut the tomatoes in quarters add to a mixing bowl with cucumber diced. And cooked pancetta. Also red sweet bell pepper..
- Next Spinach, add to the pasta mix. And mix the Pesto, and Balsamic vinegar. Italian herbs and then the passatta juice and toss it around to mix in. Add black pepper..
- After mixing the ingredients add to a serving bowl and mix in.
- Add fresh parmesan sprinkled on top and parsley. Add a little basil leaf to dress it up..