Sig's Courgette Salad with Dolcelatte.
You can cook Sig's Courgette Salad with Dolcelatte using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sig's Courgette Salad with Dolcelatte
- You need 4 small of courgettes, peeled and sliced either length or widthways, I use a potato peeler for skinning and slicing..
- It's 1 tbsp of raspberry vinegar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of good olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of good pinch each of dried, tarragon, wild garlic ( or use garlic chives if wild garlic not available) and fresh cracked black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of each of chilli flakes and salt or salt substitute to taste..
- Prepare 1 of handful each of rocket, baby and red chard salad leafs.
Sig's Courgette Salad with Dolcelatte step by step
- Peel and slice courgettes thinly.
- Make dressing with olive oil, vinegar, tarragon and wild garlic ..
- Add the salt and chilli flakes.
- Mix courgettes with dressing stand aside for about ten minutes.
- Arrange the salad leafs on a plate and top with the marinated courgettes. Pour over any remaining juices..
- Cube the Dolcelatte very finely, scatter over the courgettes that have been arranged on top of the salad leafs..