Spicy Chicken Philly wrap.
You can have Spicy Chicken Philly wrap using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Philly wrap
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- It's 1 packages of flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 packages of provolone cheese.
- Prepare 1 of lettuce.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of seasoned salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of mayo.
- You need 1 of jalapeno peppers.
Spicy Chicken Philly wrap instructions
- Heat onion in skillet until golden brown than toss chicken in season it with the season salt and pepper. Cut chicken into pieces after about 10 minutes. Once chicken is cut cook it for 10 minutes more than add 2 squirts of Worcestershire sauce. Finally add provolone cheese on top of chicken and broil on high for 5 minutes. Lastly assemble your wrap with chicken,lettuce,jalapeno peppersand mayo fold like a burrito and enjoy..