Vida Cacciatore Kitchen.
You can have Vida Cacciatore Kitchen using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vida Cacciatore Kitchen
- It's of Small Chicken Breast Cutlets.
- You need 1 of large can Stewed Tomatoes (canned works, fresh is better) I like Cento crushed tomatoes personally.
- It's 1 of large green bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of sliced mushrooms.
- It's 1/4 c of fresh chopped basil.
- Prepare 1/4 c of fresh chopped rosemary.
- It's 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/4 of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of small chopped white or yellow onion.
- You need 4 of chopped garlic cloves.
- It's 1/4 of favorite red wine.
- It's 1 of small jar capers.
- Prepare 1 c of chicken broth.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It's 2 tbs of butter.
Vida Cacciatore Kitchen step by step
- Slightly brown chicken pieces in large skillet for 5-7 minutes on medium-high heat with olive oil and butter until half cooked. Remove from pan and set aside..
- Saute onion and bell pepper until soft. Add mushrooms and garlic and saute about 5 more minutes. Deglaze with wine..
- Add stewed crushed tomatoes, oregano, basil, rosemary and capers. Stir well, then add chicken pieces. Simmer on low for 10-15 minutes, stirring periodically to fully cook the chicken..