T-roys Deep Dish Pizza.
You can have T-roys Deep Dish Pizza using 11 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of T-roys Deep Dish Pizza
- It's 4 each of of sweet/hot sausage.
- It's 2 cup of of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of of pizza sauce.
- It's 1 can of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of prepared frozen pizza dough.
- It's 1 can of of stewed Italian tomatoes.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- It's 2 tbsp of oregano.
- It's 2 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It's 1 packages of pepperoni.
- You need 1 of Red onion sliced.
T-roys Deep Dish Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Add oil to frying pan and cook sausage until slightly browned..
- Add 1/2 of the onion and all garlic, and cook until sausage in done. Set aside..
- Flour a workable surface and using a rolling pin, roll the dough into a 16 inch circle.
- Slightly oil a deep dish cake pan, and place the pizza dough over the top, forming the dough to the pan.
- Add cup and 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese as first layer and sprinkle oregano on top.
- Layer the pepperoni covering the cheese.
- Layer the mushrooms and the rest of the onion.
- Add half if the remaining cheese.
- Layer the sausage, onion, garlic mixture next.
- Add the drained and crushed tomatoes as the next layer.
- Add the pizza sauce and form an even layer with the back of a spoon.
- Remove the excess dough with a knife and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Reduce oven temperature to 425°F and place pizza on middle rack.
- Bake pizza for approximately 20 to 25 minutes or until exposed crust is brown.
- Remove pizza and let cool slightly to set up. Enjoy..
- Adjust the ingredients however you want. I used a cake pan with the removable ring. It makes it easier to cut and remove the pizza.