Cheesy Parmesan Cajun chicken.
You can cook Cheesy Parmesan Cajun chicken using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Parmesan Cajun chicken
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of water.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter for sautéing.
- It's 1 of cayenne pepper.
- It's 1 of kicken chicken seasonings.
Cheesy Parmesan Cajun chicken instructions
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Sauté chicken in large skillet until cooked thoroughly.
- Shred the chicken into bite size pieces..
- Spinkle cayenne pepper and kicken chicken seasonings on the chicken. This is to taste, that's the reason for no amounts listed..
- In the skillet, bring the chicken, water, milk and butter to a boil..
- Then slowly stir in the pasta and special seasonings..
- Separate pasta with a fork, if needed..
- Return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Boil uncovered, 4-5 min. Or until pasta is just tender, stirring frequently..
- Sauce will be thin. Let stand for 3-5 min. To thicken..
- If it thickens up to much add extra milk/water mixture to thin it out..