Summer pasta salad. These cold pasta salads will be a refreshing addition to your summer dinners. Summer Pasta Salad II. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Summer pasta salad is always a fan favorite around here!
Every summer our neighborhood has a huge BBQ at the park across from our house. Can't go wrong with another pasta salad. Chickpea Pasta Salad in a Jar. You can cook Summer pasta salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Summer pasta salad
- You need 14.5 ounces of protein plus penne pasta.
- You need 2 cups of broccoli chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups of asparagus broken into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped bell pepper chopped.
- It's 1 cup of grape tomatoes cut in half.
- Prepare 1 cup of simply dressed Italian dressing.
- It's 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It's 1 cup of chopped zucchini.
Good Housekeeping has recipes for all your favorite pasta salads for dinner tonight. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers. Perfect for summer parties or potlucks! These summer pasta salad recipes from Food Network are perfect for pairing with your favorite grilling recipes or for accompanying a sandwich on your next picnic trip.
Summer pasta salad instructions
- Cook pasta in boiling water for ten minutes then add chopped broccoli to the water. Cook and stir one minute. Then drain and rinse broccoli and pasta in cold water..
- Take chopped zucchini, chopped bell peppers and asparagus and sauté in olive oil for 5 - 7 minutes until tender crisp..
- Add to broccoli and pasta. Add grape tomatoes. Pour dressing over and toss thoroughly..
- Chill for 4 hours, then ready to eat. Keep uneaten salad refrigerated..
These summer pasta salad recipes are perfect for potlucks, barbecues and more. Pasta salad is always a crowd favorite. There are so many options and these recipes easily feed a crowd. Summer Pasta Salad with Lime Vinaigrette. Photo: Alison Miksch; Styling: Caroline M Summer Pasta Salads. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.