Custard and Watermelon Panna cotta.
You can have Custard and Watermelon Panna cotta using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Custard and Watermelon Panna cotta
- You need 500 ml of milk -.
- It's of custard powder - 1table spoon.
- Prepare of suger - as per your taste.
- Prepare of Watermelon - 1 big bowl, seedless and cut into pieces.
- You need 1/2 spoon of rock salt -.
- You need of mint leaves - 1table spoon.
- Prepare 1 spoon of lemon juice -.
Custard and Watermelon Panna cotta step by step
- Take 1/2 cup milk, add custard powder and mix well..
- Boil the milk, add custard milk and suger..
- After 5 minutes switch off the gas..
- Cool the mixture..
- Take 4 glasses, add custard milk and sat into freezer for 4-5 hours..
- Take a jar, add Watermelon pieces, rock salt, mint leaves and lemon juice and bland..
- Now add this mixture into custard milk glasses and sat into freezer for 4-5 hours..
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled..