Artichoke Dip Chicken.
You can cook Artichoke Dip Chicken using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Artichoke Dip Chicken
- It's 4-6 of large boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It's 12 ounces of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 6 oz of jar marinated artichoke hearts.
- It's 1 tablespoon of smoked garlic powder.
- It's 1 tablespoon of dried basil.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of dried red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Artichoke Dip Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat with a little oil..
- Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper..
- Sear the chicken on both sides until browned (do in 2 batches if necessary).
- Place the chicken in a large baking dish..
- In the skillet, turned down to medium low heat...place the milk, cream cheese and spices. Whisk or stir until heated through and smooth consistency..
- Drain 1/2 of the artichoke marinade. Chop up the artichokes into smaller pieces and add them with the liquid to the cheese..
- Take the sauce off the heat and stir in the Parmesan cheese..
- Spoon the artichoke sauce over the chicken, covering each piece completely..
- Bake uncovered for 25-35 minutes (depending on the thickness of your chicken)..
- You may also turn to broil for a few minutes at the end for a bit of browning..
- Let rest a few minutes before serving..