Chicken Suizas Enchiladas.
You can have Chicken Suizas Enchiladas using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Suizas Enchiladas
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts.
- It's 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of butter.
- Prepare 10-12 of corn tortillas.
- It's 1 jar (16 oz) of Pace Salsa Verde.
- Prepare 1 jar (14.5 oz) of Prego Roasted Garlic Parmesan Alfredo Sauce.
- You need 1 bar (8 oz) of Colby Jack cheese, shredded.
- You need 1 bar (8 oz) of Monterey Jack cheese, shredded.
- You need of Seasonings to taste: salt, pepper, Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy...
- Prepare of chili powder, cumin, red pepper, garlic powder.
Chicken Suizas Enchiladas step by step
- Cook and shred chicken along with seasonings of choice. I used my Instapot..
- In a small skillet, saute onions in butter until caramelized..
- Here are the sauces you need: they will be divided each by 1/3..
- Add the onions, half of each of the cheeses, 1/3 jar of salsa and 1/3 jar alfredo sauce to the chicken; mix well..
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish, add 1/3 of each the salsa and the alfredo..
- Spread to cover bottom of dish..
- Warm your tortillas in the microwave covered in a damp paper towel for 30 to 45 seconds. Just enough to be pliable..
- Place a good sized heap into each tortilla..
- Wrap enchiladas up and place in baking dish..
- Cover with remaining 1/3 of each the salsa and alfredo..
- Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake uncovered at 375 for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly..