Grilled Cheese Spinach Sweet Corn Sandwich. It is made with spinach, corn & cheese. These are the best combination ever in a sandwich, pasta or pizza. I grilled this sandwich, because i am sucker for those grill marks on my foods.
grilled sweet corn sandwich with detailed photo and video recipe. healthy and tasty sandwich recipe prepared mainly with sweet corn and grated cheese stuffing. it is a quick and ideal sandwich recipe especially with kids for their tiffin box or lunch box. the combination of sweet corn. This paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and sweet corn sandwich is delicious, so filling and doesn't require much work. The only thing which you should already have in your refrigerator and ready to be used is Make this grilled cheese paneer and corn sandwich for your kids, I am sure they will love it! You can have Grilled Cheese Spinach Sweet Corn Sandwich using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Cheese Spinach Sweet Corn Sandwich
- It's 1 bunch of Spinach leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sweet Corn.
- It's 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cheese Spread.
- You need 6-7 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli Flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 3 spoon of All-purpose flour/Maida.
- Prepare 2 spoon of Butter.
- You need As needed of Oil for cooking.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pizza herbs.
Here I have added very less cheese, because buttery white sauce is already enough creamy. I was making myself a grilled cheese sandwich about a week ago, and decided to get a little creative with it. This is a nice change from your average grilled cheese :-) AND DONT BE AFRAID TO TRY IT! Even if you dont like spinach, try the sandwich. its great!!!
Grilled Cheese Spinach Sweet Corn Sandwich instructions
- Take a kadhai or pan add butter and heat on medium flame after that add all-purpose flour and fly for 2 min then add milk and salt and make white sauce for Sandwich after that take pan add any Cooking oil then add chilli Flakes and herbs and fry for 2 min..
- Now add Sweet Corn and cook for 2 min after that add chopped spinach leaves and cook till water reduce.Then add white sauce and mix well..
- After cooling down the mixture add mozarrilla Cheese.Now take Bread Slices apply Cheese Spread after that apply spinach corn paste.apply this paste on two slice bread..
- After applying paste on bread cook the bread on both sides with butter on grilled it in a griller.after 5 to 10 min your Grilled Cheese Spinach Sweet Corn Sandwich is Ready to Serve..
- Serve it hot with Sauce or any Chutney..
This sandwich recipe has been passed down in my family for years and I even sold my husband on it and it's now his favorite. It's your average grilled cheese but with brown sugar added. Sharing a very delicious, filling and healthy sandwich. The spinach, sweet corn and paneer are sautéed in a Herb butter which adds flavour to the sandwich. This Cheesy Garlic Spinach Corn Paneer Sandwich Recipe is packed with proteins from the paneer and iron from the spinach and is made creamy and tasty with Nutralite Cheesy Garlic.