Lemon Butter Chicken.
You can cook Lemon Butter Chicken using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Butter Chicken
- Prepare 8 of bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of smoked paprika.
- Prepare to taste of Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter, divided.
- It's 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of freshly grated Parmesan.
- You need of Juice of 1 lemon.
- It's 1 teaspoon of dried thyme.
- It's 2 cups of baby spinach, chopped.
Lemon Butter Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Season chicken thighs with paprika, salt and pepper, to taste..
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side; drain excess fat and set aside..
- Melt remaining tablespoon butter in the skillet. Add garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in chicken broth, heavy cream, Parmesan, lemon juice and thyme..
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat, stir in spinach, and simmer until the spinach has wilted and the sauce has slightly thickened, about 3-5 minutes..
- Return chicken to the skillet..
- Place skillet into the oven and roast until completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 25-30 minutes..
- Serve immediately..
- Plated dish served with orzo pasta..