Mike's Chilly Springtime Greek Inspired Garden Salad. A delicious, light Greek inspired salad with shrimp. A combination of Artisan Lettuce, cherry tomatoes, peppers, onions, feta and shrimp. Springtime Pasta Salad is an easy, light, refreshing and yet such a satisfying recipe with a simple lemon vinaigrette.
And this is not a traditional Greek salad by any means. It is just a Greek inspired salad with shrimp. Adding lettuce makes this salad more filling, which is important if you are trying to eat. You can cook Mike's Chilly Springtime Greek Inspired Garden Salad using 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Chilly Springtime Greek Inspired Garden Salad
- It's of ● For The Noodles.
- Prepare 1 of LG Bag Tri- Colored Noodles.
- You need of ● For The Vegetables.
- It's 1 of LG Chopped Vidalia Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Green Onions.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Chopped Red Onions.
- Prepare 1/2 of Chopped Green Bell Pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Chopped Red Bell Pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Chopped Yellow Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Chopped Orange Bell Pepper.
- It's 1 Can of Chopped Artichoke Hearts [fully drained].
- It's 1 of LG Chopped Firm Cucumber.
- Prepare 6 of LG Sliced Radishes.
- It's 1 Cup of Halved Firm Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil].
- It's 1.5 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Celery With Leaves.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Chopped Carrots.
- It's 1 Can of Halved Black Olives [drained].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Halved Sliced Green Olives.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Green Zucchini.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chopped Yellow Zucchini.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Chopped Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare of ● For The Seasonings.
- It's 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Crushed Sea Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1 of LG Bottle Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing [well shaken].
- Prepare of ● For The Cheeses.
- It's 2 (8 oz) of Boxes Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese.
In this video, we'll show you how to make a fantastic vegetable salad with Greek dressing. In large bowl, toss asparagus, salad greens, tomatoes and onion. What to serve with Greek Couscous Salad? Feel free to substitute other chopped fresh vegetables, such as broccoli or bell peppers, for the tomatoes or cucumber.
Mike's Chilly Springtime Greek Inspired Garden Salad step by step
- Boil your noodles with a dash of oil and salt as per manufactures directions. Usually 9 minutes..
- Chop all of your chilled vegetables and herbs and add your cooled noodles..
- Add your Italian Dressing. Personally, I prefer Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing. But, it's your choice!.
- Or, create your own Italian dressing using 6 tablespoons olive oil - 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar - 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley - 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice - 2 garlic cloves, chopped - 1 teaspoon dried basil, - 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper and a pinch of dried oregano. Double if needed..
- Gently mix well and chill covered for several hours. Mix intermittently..
- Mix well again before serving. Enjoy!.
Use leftover chicken, store-roasted chicken or quickly poach a couple boneless, skinless chicken breasts while you. This avocado salad is made with juicy tomatoes, crisp red onions and cucumbers, and buttery avocados, all tossed in a homemade Greek-inspired dressing! Our hearty freekeh salad-a tender wheat that's harvested early, then toasted-gets pops of brightness from crisp cucumbers and briny feta. Carrots, glazed with harissa, add a hint of warming sweetness to complement the nutty grain. This greek-inspired salad works as a great make-ahead lunch that is not shy on flavor.