You can cook Naffy's Gnocchi using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Naffy's Gnocchi
- It's 250 gm of All purpose flour.
- It's 3 of large eggs.
- It's 1 cup of buttered mash potatoes.
- Prepare 100 gm of Ricotta cheese.
- Prepare of Fresh aromatic herbs,pref mint.
Naffy's Gnocchi instructions
- Put the mash potatoes in a mixing bowl,season well with salt and pepper.
- Add the cheese,sieved flour and mix well.
- In a separate bowl,beat the eggs,make a well in the flour mixture and pour in the beaten eggs,alonside your herbs and mix well.
- In a lightly floured surface,knead the dough,divide into two portions,,roll one portion into long stick shape and cut it ito bite size portions.
- Boil water with little olive oil in a pot(olive oil helps the gnocchi not to stick to each other),add your gnocchi gently and cook for 15 to 20 mins,Till they float in the boiling water,lift them with a slotted spoon and drain them on a kitchen paper.
- Meanwhile,put a sauce pan over medium heat put in olive oil till hot but not smoking(when olive oil smokes,it tends to lose its flavour and aroma)add your gnoochi and brown....
- Remove and serve immediately.. Gnocchi goea hand in hand with many variety of vegetables,pulses,legumes,,but I like it best with legumes(from kidney beans to garden peas).
- Serve with tangy tomato sauce and grate permesan cheese over the dish... BON APPETIT!!.