Pizza grilled cheese. This Pizza Grilled Cheese Recipe from Delish.com makes a seriously saucy sandwich. We just combined two of the most beloved American foods: pizza and grilled cheese. Pepperoni Pizza Grilled CheeseTake your favorite grilled cheese sandwich and stuff it turn it into a pepperoni pizza!
Top each slice the cheese and pepperoni, dividing evenly. Butter the bread like you would to make a normal grilled cheese. Put a piece of cheese on the butter side down piece of bread. You can have Pizza grilled cheese using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza grilled cheese
- Prepare 2 slice of white or wheat bread.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of mini pepperonis.
- Prepare 4 slice of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
Mix pizza sauce and Italian seasoning. All the goodness of pizza, minus the pizza crust because who has pizza crust just hanging out in the fridge at home? Serve grilled cheese with greens on the side. This is one grilled cheese that will knock your socks off!
Pizza grilled cheese step by step
- Thinly spread butter on one side of each piece of bread, don't use all the butter.
- Then on the other side of the bread slices, spread pizza sauce.
- Put remaining butter in a saucepan on medium heat, lay one slice of bread butter side down.
- Then quickly lay 2 slices of cheese down, pepperoni's, then the other 2 slices and the other piece of bread, butter side up.
- Cover pan and let cook for 3 minutes on each side, enjoy!.
You have just met your new favorite sandwich! Delicious crispy grilled cheese filled with your favorite classic pizza toppings. Grilling pizza isn't just an alternate method for when you don't want to heat up your oven (although The edges should be crisp and well-done, and the cheese should all be melted. Lightly butter both sides of the bread. Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese Recipe : A pepperoni pizza in grilled cheese form!