Shawarma Chicken Pizza.
You can have Shawarma Chicken Pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shawarma Chicken Pizza
- It's 1 of Khubz/Pita Bread/Pizza Dough (rolled out).
- You need 3 tbsp of Pesto Alla Calabrese.
- Prepare of Leftover Chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mix Bell peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of slices onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Corn.
- You need 4-5 of Olives sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of Turkish crushed peppers or Chili Flakes.
Shawarma Chicken Pizza step by step
- On a pizza bread and put a layer of pesto alla calabrese..
- Add in 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese to it, then layer your leftover shawarma chicken pieces along with the rest of the vegetables..
- Add in the rest of the cheese and olives and season it with the italian seasoning and turkish peppers..
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees c at least 20 minutes before you begin baking..
- Bake the pizza in the oven for 15-20 minutes or more till the cheese has Browned from the top and the pizza base has been cooked..
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this recipe!.