You can cook Tuscan Meatballs using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuscan Meatballs
- You need 1 each of Egg, lightly beaten.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded Parmesan cheese (2 ounces).
- It's 1/2 cup of Seasoned fine dry bread crumbs.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- It's 10 oz of Package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained.
- You need 1 lb of Uncooked ground turkey.
- Prepare 12 oz of Dried spaghetti.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chicken broth.
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter.
- It's 2 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It's 1 of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
Tuscan Meatballs step by step
- Preheat oven 350°F. Line a 15x10x1 inch baking pan with foil: set aside. In a large bowl, combine egg, mozzarella cheese, the 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, the bread crumbs, garlic powder, and pepper. Stir in spinach. Add ground turkey; mix well. Shape mixture into 30 meatballs. Place meatballs in the prepared baking pan..
- Bake about 20 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink. Drain off fat..
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions. Before draining spaghetti, remove 1/2 cup of the cooking water and set aside. Drain spaghetti, return to pan. Cover and keep warm..
- In a large skillet, combine chicken broth, butter, and garlic. Bring to boiling: reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 2 minutes or until mixture is slightly thickened. Pour liquid mixture over cooked spaghetti: toss gently to coat. If necessary, gradually add enough of the reserved cooking water to spaghetti mixture to moisten..
- To serve, divide spaghetti mixture among 6 shallow bowls. Top with meatballs. If desired, sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese..