baked gnocchi with spinach and ricotta. Homemade Potato Gnocchi ~ pillowy soft, delicious potato dough dumplings ~ easy to make. This quick pasta dish is a hearty side that pleases everyone. Mom and Dad like the healthy spinach and complex wild mushroom avors, while kids enjoy the.
Try our vibrant recipe for veggie spinach and ricotta gnocchi. This flavour packed dish may take a bit of time but is sure to impress family and friends. Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce in dish. You can cook baked gnocchi with spinach and ricotta using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of baked gnocchi with spinach and ricotta
- It's 1 packages of frozen gnocchi, 25 ounces.
- Prepare 1/2 of 10 ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded Italian cheese blend.
- It's of sauce.
- It's 2 cup of favorite pasta sauce.
- It's of or.
- Prepare 1 of 15 ounce can tomato sauce.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It's 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It's 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
On top of sauce, layer half of the uncooked gnocchi and spinach. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment. Put the flour in a wide shallow bowl. The creamy spinach and ricotta filling spiked with parmesan and nutmeg.
baked gnocchi with spinach and ricotta step by step
- preheat oven to 400..
- cook gnocchi according to package directions..
- add spinach during last 2 minutes of cooking. When gnocchi is done, drain well..
- meanwhile, for the sauce, combine all ingredients in saucepan and simmer over medium heat..
- spray 2 quart baking dish with non stick cooking spray..
- combine gnocchi/spinach with sauce and ricotta. pour into prepared baking dish and top with shredded cheese..
- bake 20 minutes or until bubbly and golden..
But then I came across this baked version made by Jamie Oliver. The way he made it, it was basically cannelloni made with fresh lasagna sheets which is sliced then placed into the tomato sauce. This spinach ricotta gnocchi recipe has no flour and consists of mainly spinach and ricotta cheese. The beauty about this spinach ricotta gnocchi is how easy it is to make. You could always make the gnocchi ahead, store the in the fridge and bake when ready to eat.