Pesto pizza by goober87. Places La Marsa RestaurantItalian Restaurant PIZZA Pesto. Spread roasted garlic on pizza crust (mash it and spread), and top with pesto sauce. Arrange chicken, and tomatoes over this, and top with sliced chicken breast.
In my opinion, it's healthier due to the absence of meat. Your ultimate cheesy gooey chicken pesto pizza, with the crispiest crust and a kick from pepper jack cheese. I am clearly on the pizza train here, but I really can't help it. You can have Pesto pizza by goober87 using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pesto pizza by goober87
- Prepare of pizza stuff.
- It's 4 tbsp of pesto.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of your favorite pizza sauce.
- You need 20 slice of pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 packages of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 envelope of betty crocker pizza dough in a bag.
I made and froze two batches of my Italian pizza dough yesterday, and so of course it was the. Of course, you can play around with the ratios of the five ingredients, and easily adjust this to your tastes, but no matter how they're combined, taking the time to crush them by hand is well worth the effort. I hope you give this fresh basil pesto a try soon. Chicken Pesto Pizza - The absolute perfect weeknight meal that comes together in minutes!
Pesto pizza by goober87 instructions
- Make two boxes of dough per dough directions.this is easy only needs one cup hot tap water for both packages. let rest in bowl set aside..
- Chop onion .Get out your pesto,pizza sauce .mozzarella and pepperoni..
- Take dough out plop on center of pizza pan.In your dough bowl put half cup flour put knuckles in flour bowl start flattening and spreading out dough.for crisp crust spray pizza pan with cooking oil. 12 to 14 inch pizza pan..
- After dough spread out apply pesto and spread with spoon or rubber spatula.know spread pizza sauce and add onion, pepperoni ,and cover with mozzarella cheese..
- Preheat oven to 425 set pizza in oven bake ten to fifteen minutes check after ten minutes leave longer for crispier crust..
Use leftover rotisserie chicken, fresh tomatoes, pesto and cheese! There are some great store-bought varieties of pesto, but nothing beats homemade, and since it takes all of five minutes, we highly recommend making your own. We love adding a handful of roasted cherry tomatoes for sweetness and color. This pesto goes great on pasta, quinoa, and sandwiches but today we are using it my favourite way- pizza! Chicken Pesto Pizza: This is one of my favorite pizzas that I make every Friday night.