Pesto Z'paghetti with Chicken.
You can cook Pesto Z'paghetti with Chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pesto Z'paghetti with Chicken
- It's 28 oz of spirilized zucchini, about 4 medium.
- You need 1/2 c of light/low-fat Ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 T of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 oz of pine nuts.
- You need 1/4 c of plus 2 T chopped fresh basil.
- You need 1 T of chopped garlic.
- It's 1/2 tsp of each salt and pepper.
- Prepare 8 oz of boneless chicken breast, pounded to 1/2" thickness.
Pesto Z'paghetti with Chicken step by step
- To make sauce, combine in a small blender: Ricotta, Parmesan, pine nuts, 1/4 c basil, 1-1/2 tsp garlic, 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper. Add about 3 T water. Blend until uniform..
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray and heat on med. Season chicken with 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper. Cook until no longer pink, about 4 min. on each side. Transfer to cutting board and slice..
- Remove skillet from heat and wipe clean. Re-spray and bring to med. heat. Add zucchini and 1-1/2 tsp garlic. Cook and stir until slightly tender. Drain excess liquid from pan..
- Add in sauce, cook and stir until noodles are evenly coated with sauce..
- Plate noodles and top with chicken. Sprinkle with remaining chopped basil..