Slow-cooked Three Cheese Broccoli Soup.
You can have Slow-cooked Three Cheese Broccoli Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow-cooked Three Cheese Broccoli Soup
- It's 1/4 cup of butter or margarine.
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped, 1 cup.
- You need 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 can of evaporated milk.
- It's 32 oz of chicken broth (4 cups).
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen baby broccoli florets, thawed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 8 oz of pepper jack cheese w/ jalapeño peppers, cut into cubes.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese (4oz).
Slow-cooked Three Cheese Broccoli Soup instructions
- Spray 4-qt slow cooker with cooking spray..
- In 1/2-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Cook onion in butter 4 min.,stirring occasionally until tender. Stir in flour. Cook 1 min,stirring constantly. Gradually stir in evaporated milk until smooth..
- Pour mixture into slow slow cooker. Stir in broth, broccoli, pepper & salt..
- Cover and cook on Low for 4 hours (I did mine on high for 2).
- Added cheese cubes and stir until melted. Add cheddar and parmesan cheese. Stir until melted. Sprinkle additional servings with more cheddar if desired..