Santa fe grilled chicken panini. This Carl's Jr. copycat Santa Fe Grilled Chicken Sandwich has a teriyaki sauce marinated chicken breast that is served on a whole wheat bun, topped with cheese, a whole green chile, lettuce and an easy Santa Fe sauce. I wish I could say that we never ate fast food. It's not that I'm against fast food.
You can also use leftover grilled chicken or even deli chicken breast for this panini. To switch things up, try different cheeses in this chicken. Sprinkle chicken legs with salt and pepper. You can have Santa fe grilled chicken panini using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Santa fe grilled chicken panini
- Prepare 4 of slices of pepperjack cheese.
- Prepare 2 of slices of swiss.
- It's 1 of ciabatta bread.
- It's 1 of garlic aoli or mayo.
- It's 1 of fireroasted passilla chile.
- It's 1 of chipotle mayo.
- It's 1 of grilled chicken.
Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Brush chicken legs generously with sauce, turning to coat evenly. Santa Fe Grilled Chicken Sandwich (Carl's Jr. Actual time will depend on the thickness of your meat.
Santa fe grilled chicken panini instructions
- Spread Aoli or mayo on ciabatta bread then put it on a skillet or flat top on the aoli side let it grill.
- Take ciabatta off grill cut slices of cheese in half add 2 whole slices off pepperjack and 1 whole slice of swiss on each side.
- Melt cheese in microwave for about a min if microwave strong about 45 seconds.
- Then add chopped up passilla Chile on each side of melted cheese then add already cooked chopped grilled chicken.
- Top it off with chipotle mayo then close sandwich tightly.
- Then put tightly pressed sandwich on low heat butter melted skillet or grill to toast or mark then cut in half and enjoy.
The chicken is done when it is firm to the touch. Coat chicken breast halves in a spicy mixture of chili powder, cumin, and crushed red pepper, grill, and serve in flour tortillas. Top with your favorite taco toppings—lettuce, tomato, cheese, cilantro—for a one-dish Mexican meal. Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken Freezer and Meal Prep Tips: To meal prep, place in microwave safe plastic or glass containers with rice, quinoa or cauliflower rice and toppings and refrigerate to reheat for the week. Browse our recipes - tacos, fajitas, enchiladas, quesadillas and dips for entrees, sides, snacks, drinks and desserts Made-from-scratch creamy, cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole made in ONE POT!