You can have Turkey Meatballs using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatballs
- You need 1 lb of Ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 of Egg, beaten.
- It's 1/2 cup of Italian-style panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- It's 3 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 of Sea salt.
- It's 1 of Black pepper, fresh ground.
Turkey Meatballs instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Combine ground turkey, egg, panko breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic, italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Mix together with hands only until combined. If you overwork the meat, the meatballs will be too dense..
- Roll meat mixture 1-inch balls, place on greased baking sheet. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes, rolling the meatballs halfway through..