Quick chicken cacciatore. Chicken cacciatore is an Italian dish of chicken braised in a tomato-based sauce and often includes wild mushrooms. It is frequently referred to as "hunter style" as the word cacciatore means "hunter" in. Make Quick Chicken Cacciatore, a hunter-style dish with fresh herbs and tomato sauce, for a hearty spin on chicken.
The broth will make your cacciatore taste as if it simmered all day because it accents the mushroom taste well. Quick method: Season chicken with salt and black pepper and place in the slow cooker. If serving over pasta, start the water for boiling before you prepare the chicken and vegetables. You can have Quick chicken cacciatore using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick chicken cacciatore
- You need 10 1/2 oz of frozen fat-free breaded.
- You need 4 oz of mush,sliced(about1cup).
- You need 1 small of onion,chopped(about3/4cup).
- It's 1 medium of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 8 oz of uncooked linguine.
- It's 2 can of italian seasoned diced tomatoes,undiced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlice,pressed.
This chicken cacciatore dish is bursting with flavor and is a simple way to spice up your dinners. Cacciatore is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner when the last thing you want to do is cook. Place the chicken breasts over the vegetables. In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce, chiles, and seasonings.
Quick chicken cacciatore step by step
- to partially thaw chicken patties follow package microwave, on high for 1 minute only. Cut chicken patties into 3/4-inch strips & bell pepper into thin strips. Slice mushrooms & chop onion using Food Chopper..
- Cook linguine according to package directions in 4-QT. Casserole. Drain & keep warm. meanwhile heat skillet over medium heat until hot. Lightly spray with olive oil.
Chicken cacciatore is an easy skillet dinner that can be served up over either pasta or rice. Your family will love this classic chicken recipe! Classic chicken cacciatore gets a quick makeover in this weeknight easy skillet dish. Speedy boneless chicken, a zesty sauce and veggies are even better with a sprinkling of cheese! Traditional chicken alla cacciatore ("hunter-style" chicken) is brought to a new level with onions, peppers, mushrooms and red wine.