Austin Family Meatloaf.
You can cook Austin Family Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Austin Family Meatloaf
- It's of Meatloaf.
- Prepare 4 lb of Hamburger Meat (I used 80/20).
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It's 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 box of Ritz Crackers (can substitute saltines or toast).
- Prepare 1 packages of Dry Italian or Ranch Dressing Mix.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic Salt.
- It's 12 oz of Can of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ketchup.
Austin Family Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Crumble raw hamburger into a large bowl..
- Crumble Ritz Crackers (Saltines or toast) into the same bowl with the hamburger..
- In same bowl add eggs, onion, salt, pepper, garlic salt & dressing mix..
- Add approx 3/4 of your tomato paste to the mixture..
- Mix everything together by hand (fun right?) until all blended together. :-).
- Spread in a sprayed or greased 9 X 13 pan and bake for 35 minutes..
- While meatloaf is baking take your remaining tomato paste and your ketchup and mix together..
- After 35 minutes in the oven spread the ketchup mixture on top of meatloaf and bake an additional 10 minutes..
- Enjoy!!! :-D.