Who wants Ziti. This easy Baked Ziti is a great Italian casserole recipe for feeding a crowd filled with pasta, sausage It's also a great take in meal for someone who is sick or just had a baby. In full disclosure, I have two. The French trio are back with their video for 'Who Wants It', directed by Nicolas Davenel.
Sorry, but English is not my main language. A saucy, cheesy Baked Ziti Recipe! With a robustly flavored homemade tomato sauce (made with Italian sausage), ricotta and melty, bubbly mozzarella cheese, this is comfort food at its finest. You can have Who wants Ziti using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Who wants Ziti
- You need of Fresh Chopped Basil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 lb of ziti noodles.
- Prepare 1 pack of Johnsonville Chicken Sausage Cajun Style (use whichever youd like).
- You need 1 lb of Jimmy dean turkey crumbled sausage.
- It's 1 Can of Hunts basil, garlic and oregano diced tomatoes or whichever you prefer.
- Prepare 12 1/2 oz of Marinara Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 pack of Hormel Turkey Pepperoni.
- Prepare of as needed or preferred basil.
- It's 2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of as needed or preferred garlic powder.
- It's 12 1/2 oz of Ragu 6 cheese Spaghetti Sauce.
- It's 1/2 cup of Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 3 cups of Italian 6 cheese shredded blend.
- It's 1 cup of sharp cheddar.
- It's 1/2 cup of cottage cheese.
- It's 1 cup of gouda cheese.
Ziti is also far more ricotta-friendly than penne. And, debate me on this all you want, but I will I didn't want to be an asshole and ask the waiter if it was really ziti. I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. I want my family to like what I make, but I want it to be something that will stick with them for a while.
Who wants Ziti instructions
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Cook your ziti according to what the box states yet DO NOT COOK IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH..
- Rinse your noodles with cool water, drain them and then put them to the side.
- In a skillet brown the meat over medium heat..
- Add onions, garlic, and Italian seasoning and cook until onions are slightly tender..
- Drain the fat and return to heat Stir in the diced tomatoes, marinara sauce and spaghetti sauce. Put a cup of meat sauce for later use. Bring sauce mixture to a boil reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 20 minutes..
- In large bowl stir together beaten egg, ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, 1-2 tablespoons fresh basil and 1½ cups of Italian blend cheese.Throw in the noodles and stir gently until noodles are coated.Add in the reserved cup of cooled meat sauce..
- In a dish of your choosing spread out a thin layer of meat sauce.Top off with half of the noodle mixture. Next layer on half of the meat mixture. Sprinkle with the mixed cheddar cheeses and then lay on the slices of smoked gouda. Top off with the remaining noodle mixture and remaining meat sauce . Top off with remaining Italian cheese blend..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese youre pleased some like ot bubbly some like theres somewhat browned/crispy..
- Garnish with lots of chopped fresh basil. Let the ziti sit before serving. Though that tends not to happen much at my house 😊.
Baked ziti is an especially great meal in the winter because it's so warm and comforting. Once you try this cheesy baked ziti with ricotta, you'll find yourself craving it again and again! This recipe is focused on bringing three main elements together: ziti + tomato sauce + cheeses. Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts. Checkout this easy weight watchers Baked Ziti Recipe at LaaLoosh.com!