Vegetarian Lasagna with Cottage Cheese.
You can have Vegetarian Lasagna with Cottage Cheese using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Lasagna with Cottage Cheese
- It's sheets of Lasagna.
- Prepare 150 g of quorn.
- You need 600 ml of cottage cheese.
- You need 6 of salad tomatoes.
- It's 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It's 1 of courgette.
- You need 1 can of chopped tomatos.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic.
- It's 1 tablespoon of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 150 g of cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It's of Salt.
- It's of Pepper.
- You need of Butter to grease dish.
Vegetarian Lasagna with Cottage Cheese step by step
- Here are the ingredients. The cheddar cheese is missing.
- Chop the onion and garlic finely. Dice the pepper and courgette..
- Chop the tomatoes. You could use an extra can of tinned tomatoes if it’s easier..
- Sweat the onion and garlic until translucent..
- Add the tomatoes and plenty of salt and reduce using a medium heat..
- Add the Quorn and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the chopped tomatoes, oregano, thyme and diced vegetables. Allow to cook and reduce for 20 minutes. If you rush this the lasagna can be a bit watery..
- Grease your dish with melted butter..
- Add a layer of lasagna sheets.
- Add a quarter of the sauce.
- Add a third of the cottage cheese..
- Repeat the layers until you have 3 layers of sauce and cheese with a top layer of sauce. Cover with cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese..
- Pop into the oven at 175 fan for between 45 minutes and 60 minutes..
- Allow the lasagna to sit for 5 minutes and warm the plates. Serve with crusty bread. Lush..