My Favorite Chili.
You can cook My Favorite Chili using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Favorite Chili
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef or turkey.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground pork sausage or Italian sausage.
- You need 1 small of Onion, diced.
- It's 2 can of Chili beans.
- You need 1 can of Black beans.
- You need 1 can of Large butter beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 can of Stewed or diced tomatoes.
- It's 1 can of 12 oz. V8 juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Frank's hot sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground cinnamon (yes I know this sounds strange, but it's delicious!) start with less if you're unsure.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ground cumin.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ancho chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Smoked garlic powder.
My Favorite Chili instructions
- Brown meats and onion in a large skillet, drain fat..
- Add in all remaining ingredients..
- Simmer for 30-60 minutes. Or you may cook all in a crockpot on low for 6-8 hours..