Sweet Mini Poppers. These roasted mini sweet peppers are a very popular side dish in our house. Slice mini peppers in half lengthwise, then spoon on warm cheese sauce and your favorite nacho Sweet Pepper Poppers. Slice off the front of each one, leaving.
Sweet mini peppers stuffed with smoked mozzarella, basil, and drizzled with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Have you seen those bags of sweet mini peppers showing up in the markets recently? Roasted Sweet Mini Peppers: In the summer you can find bags full of the beautifully colored peppers. You can have Sweet Mini Poppers using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Mini Poppers
- You need 25-30 of sweet mini peppers.
- You need 1 pkg. of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of diced pimentos.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of dried basil.
- It's Dash of black pepper.
- It's 6 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
You can only create so many recipes with them before they go out of season. Stuffed Mini Peppers are a delicious appetizer that's like a healthier and less spicy version of a jalapeño popper. Wash a pound of mini sweet peppers, and slice them all in half through the middle Fresh Peppers view. Mexican hot chili peppers colorful mix habanero poblano serrano jalapeno on Variety of fresh organic peppers.
Sweet Mini Poppers step by step
- Wash peppers and admire how pretty they are. :).
- Cut off the stems and then cut small "V" opening into the tops of each pepper. Remove membranes and seeds; place onto a greased baking sheet..
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, pimentos and all seasonings..
- Spoon mixture into peppers..
- Place in 400 degree preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove and top with precooked bacon. Place back in oven for additional 10 minutes..
Vine sweet mini peppers are a hybrid sweet pepper, small in size sold in an assorted tri-color pack under the Master's Touch Label. Packing Inc. following the trend to go "mini" that continues to grab attention in the. These little guys are small but mighty! Super sweet and super tiny, Mini Sweet Peppers are sweeter than your average Bell Pepper, packing a flavor as bright and vibrant as their. These mini sweet peppers are the perfect bite-size appetizer!