Easy Entomatadas (tomato enchiladas).
You can have Easy Entomatadas (tomato enchiladas) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Entomatadas (tomato enchiladas)
- It's 1 tbsp of powdered chicken broth.
- It's 1 of tomato (i used roma).
- You need 1/2 can of tomatoe sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/3 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of jalapeño.
- Prepare 1 of desired amount of tortillas.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of oil.
- It's 1 of desired amount of shreded cheese..I chose mozzarella..
Easy Entomatadas (tomato enchiladas) step by step
- If you like fry some tortillas in a skillet. The amount you would like to eat 6-10 with the sauce amount. Keep skillet on if all oil is done put a bit more a teaspoon..
- Take off the seeds of the jalapeño depending on how spicy it is. In a blender put the rest of the ingredients and blend well. (Except oil cheese, and tortillas). Place sauce on the skillet until it boils..
- Place a spoon of shredded cheese to a tortilla and roll it on a plate. When finished pour desired amount of sauce over them.(I like it drenched)..