Alfredo sauce. This is an "authentic" Alfredo sauce recipe! Real Alfredo sauce *only* contains butter, cream, Parmesan cheese and pepper. It will be thin and there is no garlic in it!
It's made with basic ingredients like cream, butter and Parmesan and ready in minutes! This vegan alfredo sauce is incredibly rich and creamy. It's a cashew-based, dairy-free alfredo sauce with a deliciously savory, cheesy-like flavor. You can cook Alfredo sauce using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Alfredo sauce
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It's 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 4 ounces of Greek yogurt cream cheese.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese aged.
Whether you're vegan or not, you're gonna love it! Easy Alfredo Sauce recipe made with cream, butter, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese and nutmeg. This creamy and delicious single serving Alfredo Sauce recipe is one that all home cooks should have. The Foolproof Way to Make Alfredo Sauce at Home.
Alfredo sauce instructions
- In a medium sauce pan add butter, heavy whipping cream and cream cheese cooked over medium heat whisk until melted add minced garlic powder Italian seasoning and salt and pepper continue to whisk until smooth add grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for about 3 to 5 minutes until it starts the thicken.
- Then toss it with your favorite pasta.
You'll start by lightly toasting garlic in a bit of butter, cooking just until fragrant. You'll then add the cream before the garlic browns, since burnt garlic. Alfredo sauce is a white sauce which is often used to accompany pasta dishes. Traditionally, it was made with butter and Parmesan cheese, but more modernly, and especially in the United States, this. Alfredo Sauce - How to Make from Scratch.