Cheesy Rice Balls.
You can cook Cheesy Rice Balls using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Rice Balls
- It's 2 cup of Rice leftover or freshly made.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Gram Flour or Besan.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of Red chilli flakes.
- It's 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli Garlic sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Tikka masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- It's 1/4 cup of Coriander Leaves.
- It's 1 cup of Mozzarella or Cheddar Cheese cubes.
Cheesy Rice Balls instructions
- Combine all the ingredients well and make a smooth mix. Flatten a small portion of the mix on your palms and fill up with a cube of your favourite cheese and close to form a ball. You can combine both Cheddar and Mozzarella too..
- Deep fry them few at a time on medium flame just until cooked. No need to fry them much. Temperature should be maintained from medium to high heat. Enjoy with your favourite dip..