Easy Italian Chicken. Easy Italian Chicken II. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Customize this versatile skillet with your favorite vegetables! This easy chicken dinner will become your weeknight go-to.
This Italian chicken is coated in a crispy parmesan crust and baked to perfection along with potatoes. An easy sheet pan dinner that the whole family will love! This delicious and easy baked chicken recipe is a simple Parmesan- and bread-crumb-coated chicken with a surprising and tasty butter and Italian dressing drizzle, baked to perfection. You can cook Easy Italian Chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Italian Chicken
- It's 800 grams of chicken fillets.
- Prepare 125 grams of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 75 grams of parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 of tomato, cut into thin slices.
- You need 1 of Basil.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 of Salt and black pepper.
Reviews for: Photos of Easy Italian Chicken Meatballs. Easy Italian Chicken Meatballs. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Take a look at our Italian-inspired chicken recipes, from bakes and risottos to classic cacciatore and parmigiana, pizza, pasta and more. Easy Italian Chicken Cacciatore recipe, an authentic Hunter Style Chicken Stew in Red Wine Sauce with Italian San Marzano Tomatoes and Wild Mushrooms!
Easy Italian Chicken step by step
- Wash and drain chicken fillets, season both sides with salt and black pepper. Preheat a skillet over medium- high heat. Coat the bottom of the skillet with cooking oil. Place the chicken in the skillet and cook it..
- After they are ready, put them in baking pan. Put basil, thinly sliced tomato, grated mozzarella and parmesan on the top..
- Preheat the oven and put the baking pan in. Cook until cheese is melted..
- Serve hot with side of fresh salad..
It is easy to make and tastes amazing! We like to grill it, but we have also broiled the. Once seared on either side, pour in water or chicken broth to finish cooking center of chicken. This no-fuss chicken main-dish recipe is easy to put together and even easier to enjoy. Healthy chicken and veggies loaded with Italian spices and baked in a foil packet.