fettuccine alfredo with shrimp chicken and broccoli. Do yourself a favor, and never Add in your cooked fettuccine, chicken and broccoli, and a little of the pasta cooking water to thin out the pasta sauce to your desired consistency. This Alfredo style recipe with chicken and broccoli is a very simple dish to prepare, I like to use the same pasta water to cook the broccoli just a couple minutes before al dente. This was very good and quick!
A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe - Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. Learn how to make Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo with Fettuccine. Serve over hot fettuccine and sprinkle, if desired, with grated. You can have fettuccine alfredo with shrimp chicken and broccoli using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of fettuccine alfredo with shrimp chicken and broccoli
- It's 3 large of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 12 oz of frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 16 small of shrimp.
- You need 12 oz of fettuccine noodles.
- Prepare 15 oz of alfredo sauce.
For the homemade fettuccine: Combine the flour and salt in a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook. Add the eggs and yolks and mix on medium speed. Strain the pasta and broccoli in a colander, and run cold water over to prevent the broccoli from over cooking. Heat the olive oil in the pot over medium-high heat, and add the chicken.
fettuccine alfredo with shrimp chicken and broccoli instructions
- boil fettuccine noodles according to directions on the box.
- thaw chicken and shrimp if needed and saute both. season with seasoning salt, garlic and onion powder, and black pepper.
- prepare boiled water with salt and butter.
- boil frozen broccoli according to package.
- add all ingredients in a pot.
- stir in alfredo sauce.
Creamy shrimp fettuccine with garlic, cream, white wine, and peppered with chopped blanched broccoli. The following is an adaptation of Dave's Creamy Shrimp Fettuccine recipe. I thought it needed a little more sauce and some greenery, hence the broccoli. recipes. Real alfredo should never (never!) include cream; the silky sauce is the result of an emulsion between the grated cheese, melted butter, and starchy pasta water. I sautéed some shrimp, mushroom, garlic, and onions to add and it made for an extremely.