Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pizza Crust. Smoked salmon, marinated artichoke hearts, and sun-dried tomatoes combine to make a quick and easy appetizer or main dish. Used a thin crust store bought pizza and added some fire roasted tomatoes. Husband loved it and said next time let's add a salad and have for a quick week night dinner!
Then, top pizza off with salmon, shrimp, pine nuts, and freshly grated horseradish. Combine cream cheese with chopped fresh dill and lemon juice. Transfer pizza dough to sheet and brush with remaining olive oil. You can cook Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pizza Crust using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pizza Crust
- You need of Zucchini Crust.
- It's 2 cup of Zucchini, finely grated, lightly packed.
- You need 1 cup of Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal.
- It's 3 tbsp of Egg Whites.
- It's 1 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need 4 oz of Smoked Salmon ,thinly sliced.
- You need 1 cup of Classico Traditional Basil Pesto.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of Red Onion.
- You need 2 cup of Kraft Fat Free Mozzarella.
Remove from oven and layer on smoked salmon, arugula and chopped egg. Add tomato sauce on prepared pizza crust/pizza base if it already doesn't come with tomato sauce. Scatter one layer of smoked salmon evenly on tomato base (more if you prefer), scatter red onions, cheese, capers, tear or sprinkle basil around pizza. Smoked salmon pizza is simply scrumptious - all the flavours work so well together.smoked salmon, rocket, capers, lemon, sour cream.what's The pizza dough recipe can be kept fresh for a few days in the fridge - simply roll it out when you need it.
Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pizza Crust step by step
- Place grated Zucchini in a strainer.
- Sprinkle the Zucchini with sea salt and toss.
- Place strainer over a large bowl and let the zucchini drain for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Place the grated zucchini into a dry dish towel , and wring the towel over the sink until the water from the zucchini is squeezed out..
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add Almond meal as needed to make a dough(not too wet, not too dry).
- On a Parchment-lined pizza pan, spread the zucchini mix out into an oval shape, I used a wooden spoon to do this and to press it down to compact..
- Place place the pan on the bottom of the oven and back for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan and flip the crust, bake for another 5 minutes..
- remove the crust.
- Brush 2 cups of Classico Traditional Basil Pesto evenly over the crust.
- Bake on the top level of the pan for 3 minutes and remove..
- Add red onions and cheese evenly, bake on the top level for another 2 minutes and remove..
- Add smoked salmon slices over the top of pizza and bake for 1 minute..
- Remove and let cool fro 5-10 minutes. (optional Capers can be added).
Spread cream cheese onto smoked salmon, place a strip of cucumber at one edge and roll up with the salmon and cream cheese. Pin in place with a tooth pick! My love for smoked salmon pizza developed during high school days. It is always prepared with salmon as the key ingredient. Cover each pizza with smoked salmon slices.