Mike's 10 Minute Pizza Margaritas. This is pizza making collection with my kids. I love quick, healthy meals especially when I am studying. Today was one of those days that I didn't have time to cook, but I felt for something with lots.
Cortamos la semana con esta gran Promo!. Aeoli Muzzarella con huevo Fugazza Napolitana. The dough will stick to the parchment; if it starts to shrink back, wait a few minutes to let it relax and continue shaping. You can have Mike's 10 Minute Pizza Margaritas using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's 10 Minute Pizza Margaritas
- Prepare 2 (5 oz) of Thick Fresh Naan Breads [you'll want naan for its sturdiness & ability to oven crisp].
- Prepare 1 of Ball Fresh Quality Whole Mozzarella Cheese [sliced].
- It's of as needed Shredded Quality Mozzarella Cheese.
- It's of as needed Shredded Quality Parmesan Cheese.
- It's 1 Jar of Of Your Favorite Quality Marinara Sauce [choose a thick one with basil and garlic specifically featured].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Thin Sliced Fresh Basil [+ extra whole leaves for top garnish].
- Prepare to taste of Thin Sliced Red Onions.
- Prepare 2 of Firm Roma Tomatoes [or 1 firm beefeater tomato both de-seeded & de-pulped].
- Prepare to taste of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare to taste of Dried Oregano.
- You need dash of Granulated Onion & Garlic Powder.
- It's to taste of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Cracked Sea Salt.
- You need of Basil Or Garlic Olive Oil [optional].
Order your favorite pizza, pasta, salad, and more, all with the click of a button. This "recipe" is so insanely easy, I almost didn't put it up on the site! Add the canned tomatoes and the pizza seasoning. Pour in the broth, then add the broccoli.
Mike's 10 Minute Pizza Margaritas step by step
- Preheat oven and pizza stone to 450°F. Allow your oven to heat even longer as so the pizza stone can fully heat and effectively crisp your Naan bread..
- Here's all you'll need! Shredded Parmesan not pictured here..
- Add your seasoned sauce and lightly sprinkle dried oregano atop. It's important you choose a thick Marinara or Spaghetti Sauce with garlic and basil specifically featured within it for fullest flavor..
- Liberally sprinkle on fresh chopped basil..
- Lightly sprinkle on shredded Mozzarella and Parmesan Cheeses..
- Add red onions and seed/pulp free tomato slices to pie. Otherwise you'll have soggy pies..
- Add fresh mozzarella cheese slices, fresh whole basil leaves, cracked black pepper, red pepper flakes and sea salt to taste to your pies. Lightly drizzle tops with basil or garlic olive oil if you'd like. It's a great addition. Also, add a few dashes of granulated garlic and onion powder..
- Place pies in a 450° preheated oven for 10 minutes. Or, until both Naan bread crusts and base underneath are browned and crispy. Also, when mozzarella slices have fully melted..
- Serve immediately with my super easy 5 minute chilled Berry Basil Balsamic Bruschetta to the side for a great flavor contrast. Enjoy!.
It can be frozen or defrosted; doesn't matter. Also home to Mountain Mike's legendary pepperoni pizza, which uses natural casing so our mountainous pepperonis curls and crisp when cooked…a true pepperoni lover's dream. Order online NOW for fast delivery straight to your door, convenient carry out, or dine in from open to close. Pieces of pizza Margarita in the hands of a top view. Pizza Margherita (more commonly known in English as Margherita pizza) is a typical Neapolitan pizza, made with San Marzano tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, salt and extra-virgin olive oil.