Easy Grilled cheese Sandwich. Simple is best when it comes to classics like a grilled cheese sandwich! Choose a hearty bread, butter it up, and shred your favorite cheddar for the best grilled cheese ever: crispy-crunchy on the outside, melty, cheddar middle, and the world's most impressive cheese pull. A grilled cheese sandwich is a delicious treat anytime.
Cheese sandwich recipe with step by step photos - as simple as it gets… A really quick and easy to make grilled cheese sandwich. Use a cheese that melts when grilled. Basically we are looking for a crisp golden exterior with a smooth melted cheese within. You can cook Easy Grilled cheese Sandwich using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Grilled cheese Sandwich
- It's 4 slices of white bread.
- You need 2 of sliced of burger cheese (mozarella).
- It's 1 of garlic clove.
- It's of Attarodo.
- It's 2 tbsp of Minced onions.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- It's of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Blackpepper.
- Prepare cube of Seasoning.
- You need of Grated parmesan cheese.
- It's of Butter.
- Prepare of Parsley.
The traditional grilled Cheddar-cheese sandwich is elevated with an assortment of herbs. Sprinkle the parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, and dill on the other slice of bread on its unbuttered side. Because who doesn't love a melty, cheesy sandwich from heaven? Grilled sandwiches are one of the best quick meals around, and can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Easy Grilled cheese Sandwich instructions
- Divide whole onion into two and mince half..
- Grind your garlic glove and attarodo.
- In a small bowl, mix together onions, garlic and attarodo and add mayonnaise..
- To this mixture add ketchup half the quantity of mayonnaise..
- Season with salt, blackpepper and seasoning cube..
- Spread this mixture on one or both sides of your bread..
- In a separate bowl melt butter with minced garlic clove and finley chopped parsley ina mixing bowl..
- Add two slices of cheese to each bread and cover the sandwich..
- When your butter is melted spread on one side of the sandwich and place the same side on a preheated grill, toaster or grill pan..
- Brush the otherside and cover your toaster or flip your sandwich when the other side has turned golden brow if your using a grill or pan..
- Divide your sandwich into small triangular pieces and sprinkle some parmesan cheese to serve. Yummy!.
The best and easiest way to make grilled cheese sandwiches that are crisp on the outside and warm and melty on the inside is to assemble the sandwich and then butter just the outsides of. Try this French grilled cheese sandwich recipe for a taste experience beyond your everyday grilled cheese. This grilled cheese sandwich recipe is called a croque-monsieur in France. It comes to us from Jon Peder, who publishes a wonderful website all about sandwiches - Great Sandwich. Grilled cheese is an American classic and a staple dish for many because it's easy to make and the results are so delicious!