BUSY WOMANS ALFREDO SAUCE w/ ground turkey. This was one of the first cooking videos I did and never posted so I found it and thought I would share it's a delicious recipe made with ground turkey. Kids and adults love this and it's almost impossible to screw up. Add turkey and stir occasionally while pasta finishes boiling.
I personally don't like the texture of ground turkey with a sauce because I don't feel it "blends" well. Ground turkey is one of the most versatile ingredients you'll find at the grocery store, making it an easy choice for your weeknight dinners. These ground turkey recipes turns the easy-to-make ingredient, which usually gets a bad rap for being "boring," into the tasty. You can have BUSY WOMANS ALFREDO SAUCE w/ ground turkey using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BUSY WOMANS ALFREDO SAUCE w/ ground turkey
- It's 1 cup of favorite jar alfredo sauce (1/2 jar).
- It's 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 1/2 oz of of cream cheese (1/3 of the block).
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic or 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1 of ****--***** salt to taste.
- It's 1 cup of fresh shredded paemesan.
- It's 1/4 stick of butter.
- It's 1 pints of cream or 1/2 and 1/2 dairy creamer.
- Prepare of noodles.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 dash of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 cup of dried pasta... i used a noodle called RADIATORE.... to.me it looks like a lacey rose.... hold a lot of sauce!!!.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli florets (didnt use them in the pics).
- Prepare of meat.
- You need 1 stalk of celery ... minced.
- It's 1 of sprinkle of season salt, pepper & garlic powder.
- You need 1 small of onion.... minced.
- It's 1 lb of ground meat... in this i use 1/2 lb ground tutkey mixed with 1/2 lb ground beef.
Homemade Alfredo sauce is one of the easiest, most flavorful sauce recipes I make. I added frozen spinach (straight from the bag), some leftover sliced turkey bratwurst and cooked pappardelle pasta. Use ground turkey that includes both white and dark meat. Ground turkey breast is very lean and does not make the best meatballs.
BUSY WOMANS ALFREDO SAUCE w/ ground turkey instructions
- *** put ground beef on first and break apart... then add turkey, celery, & onion....
- put ground meat and spices. When meat is no longer pink. drain in colander for about 15 minutes ... Return to pot after rinsing..
- put pot on with water, oil, salt in the water. when it begins cooking add pasta. let pasta boil until al's dente... add broccoli to noodles the last 10 minutes of cooking noodles. turn off and drain. run under cold water to stop the cooking process..
- while pasta cooks put Alfredo sauce, 1/2 cup cream, butter in a sauce pan... when it begins bubbling add room tempature, cream cheese, butter, milk, sour cream, and spices... let the new ingredients melt to form a thick creamy sauce...
- add another 1/2 cup heavy cream add parmesan cheese... and allow to simmer on low. add more as needed to thin....
- mix meat, sauce and noodles together evenly coated... add a little sauce at a time to coat. if there is sauce I serve it with my bread as a dipping sauce..
- ***-*** I usually make a meatless salad and toasted Italian bread with herbal butter and melted parmesan ...I'll post that recipe also...
- *** u can use chicken breast cut in cubes but my hubby likes the ground meat better..
Follow one or more of my helpful hints for ensuring round meatballs. Don't clean the pan from the meatballs to the sauce. This quick turkey ragu tastes like a rich bolognese sauce but it's made with healthy ground turkey. This fettuccine alfredo will be your new favorite pasta recipe because it's easy to make and insanely delicious. It's perfect for a family Fettuccine Alfredo.