Lemon butter rosemary and spinach chicken thighs. Lemon Butter Chicken - Easy crisp-tender chicken with the creamiest lemon butter sauce ever - you'll Bring to a boil; reduce heat, stir in spinach, and simmer until the spinach has wilted and the I'll make the Lemony butter chicken thighs tonight, and will substitute cauliflower for the spinach. Juicy rosemary lemon chicken thighs is the kind of recipe that's perfect to make for a quick weeknight dinner. Serve with simple sides for a delicious meal.
I have also add a little fresh chopped baby spinach to the creamy sauce. Spoon the sauce over the chicken. Succulent crispy skin chicken with lemon butter cream sauce. You can cook Lemon butter rosemary and spinach chicken thighs using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon butter rosemary and spinach chicken thighs
- It's 2 cups of loose packed rough chopped baby spinach.
- It's 1.75-2 pounds of (4) organic bone in chicken thighs.
- It's 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- It's 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- It's Tbsp of minced fresh rosemary and 3 to 4 sprigs.
- You need 1 of large lemon.
- Prepare of White rice.
- It's of Smoke paprika.
- It's of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of freshly grated Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed red pepper (optional).
- It's 1 1/2 cups of cherry tomatoes.
The smoky paprika permeates into the sauce and through the chicken meat. Baked with baby spinach, this dish would go well with a side of simply boiled pasta to absorb this delicious sauce. Pat chicken thighs dry and place, skin side up, in a single layer on a baking sheet. Scatter lemon on the onion-garlic mixture and strew with thyme and rosemary sprigs.
Lemon butter rosemary and spinach chicken thighs instructions
- Season chicken thighs and add to a room temp pan and bring to med high heat and sear to render fat and crisp the skin, flip and quickly sear the other side for about 5 minutes and remove, searing the thighs like this takes time but it’s worth it so be patient..
- Add 2 tbsp butter to the cast iron enamel and sauté garlic and minced rosemary for a few minutes or until soft and fragrant and then add the stock, cream, juice of 1 lemon, Parmesan, couple pinches of salt and bring to a boil and reduce for about 5 to 10 minutes, taste for seasoning..
- Turn the heat off and add the spinach until wilted.
- Add the chicken skin side up, rosemary sprigs and cherry tomatoes and add to the oven at 400 for about 30 minutes.
- Serve over white rice.
Remove chicken from baking sheet and place on several. Rice and steamed fresh broccoli are equally economical sides that are great with the tender dark meat chicken. Roasted lemon chicken with rosemary and garlic is perfect for a weeknight dinner! It comes together so quickly and insanely flavored with only few simple ingredients. If you try this Lemon Rosemary Chicken, please let me know in the comments below.