Beef, Tomato and Basil Pizza.
You can cook Beef, Tomato and Basil Pizza using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef, Tomato and Basil Pizza
- You need 1 of pizza base store bought.
- You need 250 gms of Beef mince.
- It's 1 of Onion sliced.
- It's 1 can of cherry tomatoes , drained.
- You need 2 cups of mushrooms of sliced.
- It's 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- It's 3 tablespoons of tomato pesto sundried.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots shredded.
- You need 1/4 cup of mozzarella grated.
- It's 2 tbsps of oil.
- You need of Basil spinach leaves and baby leaves for garnish.
- It's 200 C of Preheat your oven to.
Beef, Tomato and Basil Pizza instructions
- In some oil, brown the mince. Once it has cooked, add the onions and garlic and saute for a few minutes. Next add the mushrooms and the grated carrots and cook for few more minutes. Finally add the drained can of cherry tomatoes. Give it a quick stir and turn off the heat.
- Spread the sundried tomato pesto on the pizza base. Add the mince mixture evenly and the sprinkle the grated mozzarella.
- Cook it in the oven for 12-15mins until the cheese has melted and the pizza is nice and crispy.
- Roughly chop the basil leaves. Once the pizza is ready, season with salt and pepper and then add the basil and spinach leaves.
- Serve straight away!.