Italian dressing chicken. Chicken breasts marinated in Italian-style salad dressing, then baked! It is the easiest and most delicious meal ever and my husband thinks I slave all day to make it! Italian Dressing Chicken Marinade is an Italian Chicken Marinade that doubles as a salad dressing!
Enjoy this easy chicken breast recipe for dinner tonight. Consider serving it along with Easy Tomato Fettuccini, Roasted Green Beans, or Mashed Potatoes. I used to make this Italian dressing chicken a lot as a student and people raved about it. You can have Italian dressing chicken using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian dressing chicken
- You need 4 each of chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of italian dressing.
- It's 1 of alluminum foil.
- It's 1/4 cup of italian dressing.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
The reason why Italian dressing works as a marinade for chicken is not coincidental. Italian salad dressing, boneless skinless chicken breasts. Italian Dressing Marinade for ChickenVickie's Kitchen and Garden. Add your dressing, and toss to coat the chicken evenly.
Italian dressing chicken instructions
- preheat oven to 400.
- wrap each breast in foil. place in baking dish. bake for 20 min at 400.
- remove from oven and cut into 1 inch cubes..
- put olive oil in skillet. add cubes chicken over medium heat. add Italian dressing..
- cook for approximatly 5 min or until done.
- enjoy with rice or alone!.
Usually the word "crispy" in a recipe means fried and fatty, but this time it couldn't be any further from the truth! Today we are baking this Italian Chicken and the result is a crispy. Easy grilled chicken with Italian dressing marinade is quick enough for a weeknight dinner. This classic Italian dressing grilled chicken recipe is a family favorite that just happens to be gluten-free. Italian Dressing Chicken is at the top of that list.