Paella. Nourishing, vibrant, and without pretension, paella has held a place of honor and practicality in Spanish homes for centuries. This famous saffron infused rice dish is a traditional Spanish recipe that comes fully loaded If you've always wanted to but been too afraid to try Paella, I can assure you - there is no reason to be. Paella is a typical Spanish recipe and is traditionally cooked in a "paellera" - a round flat pan with two In many Spanish villages, especially in coastal areas, they use a giant paellera to cook a paella on.
Paella is a traditional Spanish dish made by cooking Calasparra rice with saffron, stock and a Take your pick of our easy paella recipes - from chicken and chorizo paella, to seafood or vegetarian paella. Types of paella include, Valencian paella, vegetable paella (Spanish: paella de verduras), seafood paella (Spanish: paella de mariscos), and mixed paella (Spanish: paella mixta), among many others. Serve up a fragrant paella to feed a crowd. You can cook Paella using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paella
- Prepare of Ingredients:.
- It's 250 gr of Risotto/Paella Rice.
- You need 200 gr of chicken.
- You need 200 gr of Shrimps.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 2 of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 of fresh paprika.
- You need 60 gr of smoked sausage.
- It's 2 tsp of paprika powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of kukurma.
- It's 1 L of chicken stock.
- Prepare of Crushed tomato from 2 tomatoes.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need of Salt.
Serve up a fragrant paella to feed a crowd. This classic Spanish rice dish usually contains seafood, but we also have meat, veggie and mixed versions. Where does Paella, one of the most famous Spanish foods come from? Everyone who hears of Paella (read: pa-eh-a). automatically says that it is from Spain.
- Heat some oil in a non stick skillet.
- Add the chicken, allow it until brown on all sides.
- Move the chicken to the side of the skillet.
- Add onion and garlic, saute it until fragrant.
- Stir in smoked sausage about 1 minute, and then stir onion, garlic, sausage, and chicken all together.
- Add rice, stir it.
- Add paprika powder and kukurma powder.
- Stir in crushed tomato.
- Add chicken stock and salt, stir it well, and bring it up to a boil, and let the water reduce.
- Arrange the shrimps and fresh paprika on the rice.
- Reduce the heat to medium low, and then cover it with a lid or a couple layers of aluminum foil, and cook the mixture for about 20 minutes or until the rice is cooked perfectly.
- Check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/6_wrV-EREUI.
That answer would only be half right for a real gastronomy expert. Paella, the essence of Spanish cuisine. I grew up eating paella every sunday with my family, and it´s a very special dish, it brings everyone together to the table and always creates beautiful memories. Mixed paella/paella mixta: combination of seafood, meat, vegetables, beans, and seasoning. How to prepare the best paella.