Chicken Alfredo Soup. If you love chicken alfredo pasta, you will love this Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Soup from Delish.com. Inspired by the favorite pasta dish, this creamy Chicken Alfredo Soup comes together in no time with the help of a few store-bought shortcuts. Chicken Alfredo Tortellini Soup is like your favorite chicken Alfredo recipe with vegetables in a rich and velvety soup.
This Easy Chicken Alfredo Soup fits under easy, yummy, and definitely under the unique category! Its all the great flavors of your favorite Chicken Alfredo recipe, mixed up a in a creamy, warm soup. A quick and easy chicken alfredo dinner with broccoli, zucchini, and red bell pepper. You can have Chicken Alfredo Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Soup
- It's 3 can of Alfredo Sauce.
- It's 1 bunch of Broccoli.
- It's 1/2 gallon of Whole Milk.
- It's 2 of Boneless Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 packages of Fettuccini pasta.
- You need 1 stick of Butter.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Cream Cheese.
Chicken Alfredo Tortellini Soup is like your favorite chicken Alfredo recipe with vegetables in a rich and velvety soup. It is warm and comforting and utterly happy-dance inducing! Here's a scrumptious soup served at Dairy Keen (three-time "Best of State" winner) of Heber City, Utah. Chicken fettuccine Alfredo has always been one of my favorite comfort foods.
Chicken Alfredo Soup instructions
- Boil chicken breast until done. Shred and set aside..
- In a large pot, combine milk, butter and cream cheese. Bring to a boil until melted..
- Stir in pasta and broccoli. Cook until done..
- Add in chicken, serve..
How To Make Chicken Alfredo Healthy (from Scratch!) Making a healthier fettuccine Alfredo is really easy. Heat the olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium high heat. Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my favorite dishes. Chicken Alfredo is known for three main ingredients: chicken, cheese and pasta. One way to make your chicken Alfredo more tasty is to use cream of mushroom soup in the recipe.