MINESTRONE. Minestrone (/ˌmɪnɪsˈtroʊni/; Italian: [mineˈstroːne]) is a thick soup of Italian origin made with vegetables, often with the addition of pasta or rice, sometimes both. Common ingredients include beans, onions, celery, carrots, stock, and tomatoes. абхазская австралийская австрийская авторская адыгейская азербайджанская азиатская алжирская американская английская арабская аргентинская армянская африканская баварская. This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible!
A huge success with the family and guests. Add more tomato paste for a thicker, more stewlike minestrone. I also added a can of green beans, used kidney instead of. You can cook MINESTRONE using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of MINESTRONE
- It's of liquids.
- Prepare 20 oz of V-8 juice.
- It's 1 can of 10.5 oz. beef consomme'.
- Prepare 3 1/4 cup of water.
- You need of spices.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of course black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need of canned items.
- Prepare 2 can of 15 oz. kidney beans.
- It's 1 can of 15 oz. green beans.
- You need 1 can of 15 oz. stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare of fresh vegetables.
- You need 2 small of sliced zucchini.
- It's 1 cup of thinly sliced carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of thinly sliced celery.
- It's 1 cup of shredded cabbage.
- It's 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare of uncooked pasta.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of small shell pasta.
- It's of meat.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground pork sausage.
Minestrone Soup Variations: Swap the spinach for Swiss chard or baby kale. To keep this low-carb, omit the pasta, you honestly won't miss it with everything else in this soup. This budget minestrone is the classic Italian soup made with cannellini beans and broken up spaghetti. The minestrone is vegetarian, as long as you use vegetable stock. 🎦 Minestrone.
MINESTRONE step by step
- Using a LARGE crockpot, place every thing BUT the uncooked pasta in the crockpot in the order of listed ingredients..
- After everything but the pasta is in the crockpot, cook for 4 hours on crockpot "high" setting..
- Prepare water in a sauce pan for boiling pasta. Add a tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch os salt to the water..
- When water comes to a boil, drop pasta in and boil for 1 minute less than the "al dente" instructions on the package..
- When pasta is done, rinse thoroughly through a strainer with COLD water and set it aside..
- When soup has cooked for the 4 hours, add the cooked pasta quickly, and cook on crockpot high setting for another 1/2 hour..
- At the end of cooking time, keep soup on crockpot "warm" setting until ready to serve. (Serve immediately when possible.).
- Serve with garlic chessy bread..
Minestrone Soup is easy, healthy, hearty, comforting, versatile and all made in one pot! This Classic Minestrone Soup is loaded with vegetables, tomatoes, beans and pasta in a dynamic, rich tomato. Every region of Italy has its version of minestrone vegetable soup. The Italian American version seems to always have diced carrots, celery, potatoes, beans. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen.