Moist Italian Baked Chicken!.
You can have Moist Italian Baked Chicken! using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist Italian Baked Chicken!
- You need of chicken.
- Prepare 1 of italian dressing.
- Prepare 1 of italian bread crumbs.
- It's 4 of chicken breasts/thighs/ect.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of (or more) olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of garlic salt/powder.
- It's 1/2 stick of of butter(you may not need this much, but i did not record exactly how much i used, sorry!).
Moist Italian Baked Chicken! step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Clean chicken well. Then, in a large bowl add enough italian dressing to toss the chicken in (depends on how much chicken you prepared).
- Dip/toss chicken in the dressing.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, garlic salt/powder to taste..
- In a seperate large bowl (plastic bags work just as well) pour enough italian bread crumbs to cover all surfaces of the chicken..
- One at a time, take the chicken from the dressing and toss/shake the chicken in the breadcrumbs. (*if you make your own breadcrumbs the results are fantastic!).
- In a large skillet, melt 1-2 tbs of butter for every piece of chicken.
- Meanwhile, prepare a baking pan/dish to bake the chicken on- spread enough olive oil in it to completely cover bottom of the pan. Set aside near skillet.
- When the butter is coming to a foam, place chicken in skillet. flip twice when each side is gold brown. Remove chicken and set in the baking pan/dish..
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over tops of chicken before baking (if needed).
- Almost done, Bake chicken for 30-45 minutes depending on how many and how large of pieces you used..
- Before serving , cut into the center of the thickest piece to make sure its fully cooked. If not, place back in oven for 5-10 more minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.